Last week I got to keep my friend Christine's sweet baby while she had an errand to run. He is about 8 weeks old and just too cute! When she left I was sitting on the floor holding Buck and Caden turned and looked and decided he was not happy. At all. He crawled over as fast as he could and start pulling on my arm and crying so hard. He had been around baby Buck a few times before and never seemed to mind him, but it is just not cool when mommy holds him.


Finally after a few minutes of crying, I gave Buck to Matt and then Caden was suddenly okay. Not a care in the world, but, he would not leave my side. I will say, I was a little flattered that he is such a mama's boy!! (And in case you are wondering, we never got Caden dressed out of his pajamas that day! He just seemed too comfortable!)

Poor little guy is going to have to learn to start sharing soon! I have a feeling sharing mommy may be the hardest thing though, so another baby will have to wait for awhile!!
No comments:
Post a Comment