Caden has suddenly become very interested in Elmo! He has a big elmo pillow that he hugs really tight and shrieks whenever he see's it. I was at walmart a couple of weeks ago and saw a mini elmo on clearance so I had to get it!. He loves it and takes it with him whenever he is riding in the car! One morning this week Matt knew Caden was awake when he heard elmo saying "Give Elmo a great big hug!!" and then Caden started laughing!!
I also found a very good distraction for Caden when I am getting ready in the morning!! Daddy mowing! Caden would run back and forth between the front door and back window!! He was entertained and squealing every time his dad would drive by!

I also have a water baby on my hands!! This child loves loves loves water and loves playing in it!! And I'll admit I love his little swimsuits and his belly hanging over it!!
I couldn't capture the next picture at the perfect moment but Caden now tries to drink the water from the water faucet while taking a bath!! One thing is certain, he is not scared of the water coming down at all!!
This next picture is a little blurry but my little boy has a head full of curls!! We get compliments everywhere we go!! I know his daddy won't let me keep them forever so we are enjoying them right now!!
And finally just showing some love with mom and dad. We sure are crazy about this little boy!!






No comments:
Post a Comment