Thursday, November 8, 2012

An unintended break

I did not intend on taking such a break from blogging but life has been incredibly busy. Caden has been learning and growing so much over the past few weeks. He's saying new words everyday. He is still a mama's boy (which I LOVE!) The time change has messed with his sleep schedule over the past week so he has been waking up between 6:30 and 7. I don't love this but hoping his body will adjust sooner rather than later.

Caden loves books. I mean LOVES them. I bet we spend 75% of his waking hours sitting in a chair (covered up by a blanket... or 3) reading book after book. This is the only time I can get him to sit still. He also loves hats. He says the word 100 times a day and points out every single person he see's wearing a hat, especially cowboy hats.


We also had a fun filled Halloween at the Great Pumpkin party at my parents church. I think he was the cutest little Mickey Mouse I've ever seen!

He's also gotten very curious with his toys. His new favorite for the week is his little people Noah's Ark.


And finally he loves going to visit Pop at work! Anytime we go, we have to visit the horse! Caden is in love!

And Caden has given Nana & Pop that sweet smile enough that I think there is a good chance he will get to take the horse home with him for Christmas!! Only if we keep it at their house though!!


No comments:

Post a Comment