Thursday, August 11, 2011

So much to do and so little time

I cannot believe it has been so long since I updated this!! Needless to say though we have been really busy, or at least it seems that way. This may be a little wordy but I have over a weeks worth of events to update!

Last Thursday my sweet friend Ashley and her beautiful daughter Lauren came over to meet Caden! We were so excited to see them and I hope they will be good friends as they get older! Lauren is absolutely adorable and such a sweet baby. The poor thing wasn't feeling too well because she had shots the day before but we made sure to get a quick picture before they left!


Over the weekend we were getting Matt ready to go to San Diego for 2 weeks for the Navy. I am so sad to see him go. I love the time we spend together and I hate that he misses seeing Caden change because it seems like he is changing every single day. But Matt's mom came over to keep Caden entertained while Matt packed and got all of the details finalized and I cooked dinner. Sunday I took Matt to the airport while my mom watched Caden. It was the longest I had ever been away from him and we both survived pretty well!

Since Matt has been gone I have been one busy mommy! I don't realize how big of a help Matt is until he isn't here! But we made our first Wal-mart trip with the help of Nana and I was so relieved when we got home. I am not really sure why but I was really nervous about taking him to wal-mart and figuring out the whole car seat and buggy thing! I was also too focused on the task at hand and I completely forgot to take a picture!

I am also starting to get ready to go back to work. I have been very blessed and will only be returning part time, which I am very thankful for. But I also get very sad and teary when I think about having to leave him at all. I know he is in wonderful hands with my mom, I wouldn't want him with anyone else, but I am going to miss him like crazy. Hopefully I'll only call to check on him about 10 times a day. More then that may make me seem a little crazy!

And finally just thought I'd share some of the pictures we had made. My friend Jamie is starting her own photography business so we love giving her some practice!

I may be a little biased but I think he is absolutely the cutest little guy ever!!


No comments:

Post a Comment