Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back in the swing of things

We have survived life getting back to normal! I feel like a frazzled mom a lot of days but I think I am slowly getting the hang of being a wife and mommy, plus working at Dr. Gold's office, plus doing all of the cooking and cleaning. I can also say I am one tired girl by the time I get in bed at night.Caden has his good days and bad. Some days he is the happiest baby and smiles and talks to me all day. Other days he is more fussy and nothing seems to satisfy him. And I never know what kind of day we are going to have until after his morning nap. His shots seemed to really affect him and the poor little guy didn't feel good for days after but we have overcome that and my sweet, happy baby is back today!


We are so very lucky that Matt gets to stay home with him on Monday's and my mom keeps him Tuesday and Thursdays. I think he isn't quite used to the new schedule yet, but I'm sure after a few more weeks he'll get the hang of it. I'm sure he loves his time with his Nana! And I remind her a lot that she can't spoil him TOO much!

I have been attempting to get Caden to do tummy time more and more. No matter how much I try he just does not like it. At all! But we will keep trying! And our little man is growing so much! I look back at his newborn pictures and it doesn't even look like the same baby! He has rolls all over and his legs are chunky little things! And look at that belly!! I just cover it with kisses any chance I get!

1 comment: