Sunday, September 4, 2011

To nap or not to nap...

I have always bragged on how good of a sleeper Caden is, but lately, the poor guy will not take a good nap in the afternoon! He is so tired and will pass out once I rock him just a few times but won't stay asleep for longer then 15 or 20 minutes at a time. And I'm not sure what to do about it!!! I keep thinking it's a phase he will soon outgrow, or at least I hope so! And I am just so tender hearted that I cannot leave him in there crying, especially since I am only home with him 4 full days a week! I try to take full advantage of that time!

In other news, Matt has gone back to work so we had "date night" last night since he will be working every weekend night for the next 4 months. Nana and Pop graciously kept Caden for us, which I'm sure they loved every minute with him! Lately I love to sit back and watch Caden interact with my parents. It absolutely makes my heart happy to see the relationships they have. I think I have the most amazing parents a person could have so knowing that is who are the grandparents to my son is such a special gift. And him and Pop make quite a pair together!

I am also very lucky to have a mother and father in law who love Caden just as much as me and would do absolutely anything for him. I have some pretty cute pictures of Caden at their house and will get them on my computer soon so I can share them with everyone!

Since Matt had to work today, Caden and I went to church this morning and Hunie came along with us. I even remembered to bring my camera but completely forgot to take pictures once she got to the house. I am seriously scattered brained! Caden did so well at church. I am just not ready to leave him in the nursery yet! I know those sweet ladies will be so good with him but the thought of leaving him with people I don't know extremely well makes me nervous! So for now, Caden will stay in church with mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment