Saturday, September 24, 2011

3 months

I cannot believe I just typed "3 months" Our little man is getting so big! I love that everyday he seems to be getting more of a personality and his smiles absolutely steal my heart away every single day! I love being a mommy to that precious little boy!

Caden, at 3 months you are:

  • weighing in at approx. 16-17lbs
  • eating 6 or 7 times a day
  • will normally go 3 hours between feedings, a little more often in the evenings though
  • still sleeping in your bouncer
  • normally wakes up once, around 3:00, but sometimes sleep though the night!
  • have been sleeping better since I started putting your heartbeat teddy above your head
  • drooling... A LOT!
  • if mommy's hair is down, you are pulling on it
  • still love watching the ceiling fan
  • smiling all the time
  • having regular conversations with mommy and daddy
  • get really quiet and look intently at the phone at night when daddy calls to talk to you and tell you goodnight (he is working 3 or 4 nights a week right now)
  • in 3-6 month clothes and even wearing a few 6-9 month stuff, depending on the brand
  • size 1 diapers, but not for much longer!
  • great head control & you love to sit up and look all around
  • had your first taste of icing on Nana's birthday & really seemed to like it :)
  • will only suck on a paci if someone holds it in your mouth
  • starting to suck on your whole fist
  • do not like to be held like a baby
  • tolerating tummy time a little better, but still not a big fan
  • love music and watching TV. Therefore, when mommy is trying to get something done you watch CMT :)
  • afternoon naps have been very inconsistent lately... one day may be 3 hours and the next day may only be 45 minutes
    Caden Andrew, I am amazed by you every single day. I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world to have you and I thank God for you multiple times a day. I pray for God to give me wisdom and discernment concerning decisions made for you and about you. You bring such joy and happiness to our lives. I look forward to the new and exciting things you will start doing in the future but I also cherish every single day we have right now! I love you always and forever. XOXOXO, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment