I asked Matt to take pictures throughout the day so we would always remember exactly what he and Caden did all day long. I also managed to talk him into putting regular clothes on him instead of staying in pajamas all day! Those 2 make quite the pair and I had so much fun looking through all of the pictures he took!
No bib when daddy feeds him!!

He loves his daddy!

My little mischievous man! He keeps taking the foam bumper pad off of the fireplace!

My 2 favorite guys on their way to visit Nana & Papa!

They went to visit Matt's grandparents for about an hour during the afternoon. Papa tells Caden all kinds of fun stories!

Poor Caden is on his 5th round of antibiotics for ear infections and is scheduled for tubes in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, he isn't always the happiest baby and Matt said he was pretty fussy throughout the day but he seems to be having a ball to me!
Caden loves bath time!! He gets so excited when he hears us running his bath water!

His new favorite thing is to fall on his hiney and make a big splash!! With mama or daddy right there close to catch him of course!

Hide and seek with daddy is fun!

From the looks of things Caden is doing okay while I am at work! But I sure do miss my sweet man!
Tell Matt to be careful...in about 6 more months Caden will be able to reach up and lock that screen door! Haha! Matt better have a key in his pocket!
ReplyDelete