Sunday, May 27, 2012

11 months

I'm a few days late but finally sitting down to post about Caden turning 11 months!! Wow! I cannot believe in just 4 short weeks we will be celebrating his 1st birthday. This is definitely a bittersweet time. I love watching Caden grow and learn new things but I am a little sad that my "baby" is growing up. I haven't had a chance to take and edit 11 month pictures but I did grab the camera for some fun stuff over the last few days.
He is daddy's biggest fan and biggest helper!!

Caden has the sweetest little personality, and it is coming out more and more every day. He is also very sensitive, and he gets his feelings hurt easily. He is always on the go and doesn't like to sit still for long! And he loves being outside!!


Caden at 11 months you are:

Approximately 26lbs

Wearing some 12 month clothes but mostly 18-24 month

Size 4 shoes but quickly approaching size 5

Size 4 diapers

Only nursing morning and night and in the process of weaning from that

1 6oz bottle of formula around mid-afternoon before your nap

For the most part only taking 1 nap a day anywhere from 2-3 hours

Sleeping through the night most nights!! Bedtime is usually 8:30 and you normally wake up around 7:45 to 8

Sleeping and napping with your binky (hoping to break this soon!)

You love to cuddle in the mornings

Eating 3 meals a day. Some breakfast favorites are oatmeal and yogurt, & waffles. Lunch times favorites are mac and cheese with vegetables and cheese ravoli. You also love love love string cheese! You eat whatever mommy and daddy and having for dinner.

You love your sippy cup and juice. Which is still 1/4 juice and 3/4 water


You have 7 teeth with 1 more trying to come through

You have a language all your own but consistent words are dada and dog. You will only say mama if you are upset

You shake your head no all the time!

Pucker your lips to everyone you see! Even the water in the bathtub!

Giving high fives

Your hair is getting curly and mama loves it!

Have started walking!! You have a walk around toy you go everywhere with all day long, but have made it across the room a few times! You get so excited that you usually fall over and start crawling but when I am not looking I see you venture further and further!

You are absolutely the light of my life!

My sweet Caden, My love grows for you more and more every day. I think I cannot possibly love you more and then I fall more in love the next morning when you wake up and reach out for me to pick you up. I have found myself rocking you longer for naps and at bedtime simply because I love the way you fit in my arms and I love watching you sleep. I know you will not always want me to rock you so I cherish every single opportunity I have. You sweet smile and laugh bring so much joy to your daddy and I. You, sweet boy, are the best gift I have ever received. I love you. XOXO~ Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment