Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Anxiously patient

I feel like I am just waiting on something to happen, always on edge never knowing when it could be. But in the meantime I am trying to get things done that I know I won't be able to do once Caden gets here. I am having lunch dates with friends everyday. Taking naps as soon as I get home from work and at times just sitting and enjoying the peace and quiet of my house. Because I know that is all going to change very soon! And I am excited about that change!

But I lost the most precious little person in my life a week and a half ago and my heart is still broken over it. At times when I am home alone the quiet is a very rude reminder that my precious Ladybug is no longer with me.


And yes, to me she was a little person. She had such a personality and was a feisty little thing! She, in a way, reminded me of me... except she was a dog. She was my first child. She was the love of my life for 10 years and if you knew us as a twosome you would know that we had a very special bond. There is no doubt in my mind she was sent to me from God and she served a great purpose in my life. She taught me to love in a way I never knew I could do. Just seeing her sweet little face everyday put a smile on mine no matter what kind of day I had. I miss her so so much but I know with time it will get easier.

So knowing my precious dog taught me all of that I can only imagine how I am going to feel seeing my precious little boys face for the first time! I am already a different person because of him so I am anxiously awaiting his arrival. Big doctors appointment tomorrow morning!! Hopefully news to share soon!

2 comments:

  1. so glad that you learned how to post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blog so far! Ash did such a cute job!! Just wait - you'll love that little boy like you never thought possible. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete