When I started this blog I promised myself I would update it frequently. But to be perfectly honest I haven't had much to say over the past couple of weeks. My due date has come and gone and I am still pregnant (that's 40 weeks and counting) and I am becoming more and more uncomfortable every day. I am trying really hard not to complain because I know it will all be worth it once I have my sweet little boy but the thought of having to endure this another week is almost more then I can handle. My sweet husband does what he can to make me comfortable and I will admit he gives the best foot massages ever and my mom is so sweet to help me clean my house and take me out to lunch and shop to get my mind off everything. I am still working a few hours a day, mainly just to give me something to do, but to be perfectly honest going to work is really hard.
But the hardest part is not feeling like doing much and having too much time to think. The growing risks go through my head constantly and it's hard knowing those risks increase everyday I am still pregnant. I pray constantly for God to give me peace. So as I wait, I will continue to pray for safety for my little man, patience on my part, and a peace knowing God is in control. And I will continue to eagerly await the arrival of my sweet baby & enjoy the "quiet" time Matt and I have until he gets here.
"Therefore, do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So, we fix on our eyes, not on what is seen but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal" 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
No comments:
Post a Comment