Sunday, February 26, 2012

8 months

I am a few days late updating about Caden's 8 month milestone but better late then never! This has been a month of sickness for Caden. But it has also been a big month of new things! He has such a sweet disposition and loves to be around people! So far he is very passive around other kids and watches them in awe!
He is up on all four's the majority of our day and rocking back and forth and sooooo close to taking off. And he wants to sooo bad! I feel like he will be crawling all over any day now! Hearing myself say he is 8 months old makes me sad. He won't be my "baby" much longer but quickly approaching the "toddler" years. I am determined to savor every single day.

My sweet Caden at 8 months you are:

  • Wearing 12 month clothes, some 18 month
  • Size 3 shoe & diapers
  • 22 pounds (95%) and 27 and 1/2 inches tall (59%)
  • Shaking your head no to everything- no matter what we ask you. It's hilarious!
  • Nursing 4 times a day
  • Eating 3 "meals" a day. Your favorite foods are sweet potatoes, green beans, peaches, & bananas
  • Loves snacking on puffs, yogurt melts, cheeto puffs
  • Loves your sippy cup with apple juice diluted with water
  • You have 4 teeth. The 2 front & bottom middle
  • Love having your teeth brushed! You giggle the whole time!
  • Says mama on occasion. Mainly when you are upset
  • Sleeping from 8:30 until 8:00 most days
  • Still waking up at least 2 times a night
  • Sleeping in your crib the first half of every night. Then in your bouncer the remainder.
  • Napping much better and I think it is because you are so busy playing that you are more tired.
  • Normally taking 2 naps a day. Your naps range anywhere from 1 to 2 and a half hours.
  • Clap your hands and smile all the time!
  • Very social. You love to be the center of attention
  • Went on our first "road trip" and you did wonderful in the car!
  • Love swinging and playing outside
  • Definitely a mommy's boy
  • An absolute delight.

Caden Andrew, I love watching you play and learn new things. You are very determined. You fill my life with absolute joy. Your daddy and I sit and talk about you at night and the new things you did that day and we are always saying what a blessing you are and how we cannot imagine life before you. You give the sweetest hugs and the biggest open mouth kisses. I pray God continues to mold you into a sweet loving little boy. I love you more then I can express! XOXO- Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment