Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Birthday Party!

It has been 2 and a half weeks and I am finally sitting down long enough to write all about Caden's birthday party!! Unfortunately I was so busy that I didn't take any pictures with my camera so I was depending on other peoples pictures. I finally managed to remember to get my mom's so I could post some pictures!

We had so much fun and I was so excited for his "big day"!! Caden didn't seem to mind all the attention either!




Caden has such a wonderful birthday party with a lot of his friends and family! All grandparents and great-grandparents were able to make it! Caden'sUncle D & Aunt M came with their sweet girls, Aubrey, Ainslea, and Lyla. This was Caden's first time to meet Lyla and he seemed to like her a lot! 




 Aunt KK came along with his cousin Chloe and her mom Courtney. His friend Buck came with his parents Brian and Christine. Uncle Bobo came along with his mom, sister, and her sweet baby Anniston.







 

My lifelong friend Ashley and her mom came and it meant so much to me! Also my friends Dee and Heather came!! Those 2 girls are some of Caden's favorites!






 Caden had so many gifts to open and he liked to walk around and show what he got!! He got books, clothes, all kinds of toys, and a piggy bank!


Caden's cake turned out perfect!! God has truly blessed some people with amazing abilities and the lady who made his cake is definitely blessed. We loved it!!



Caden also loved his little cake!!

Overall it was such a wonderful day spent with friends and family. It was also such a bittersweet day for this mama. I love that my little guy is growing and healthy but it has gone by so fast. I feel like I say this all the time but time is absolutely flying by. I want to savor every moment and remember detail from every memory we make. I thank God every single day for my family. I am a blessed woman.




No comments:

Post a Comment