Matt was out of town this weekend so Caden and I spent lots of time together, just the 2 of us. I had forgotten how tiresome it is when he is so fussy and I don't have Matt's help to count on. But we rocked and played with his toys and rocked some more. We also swung upside down and threw Caden on the bed. He loved it!! And he giggles so hard while he's hanging upside down! His little laugh just melts my heart every single time.
Caden normally only takes 1 nap a day, anywhere from 2-3 hours but on Sunday he took 2 naps. That morning we didn't go to church since he had fever so we were rocking and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (the only TV show that will actually hold his attention for a small amount of time) and the next thing I knew Caden was asleep. I was pretty tired myself so I decided to take Caden in my room and we could take a quick nap together. He slept for about 45 minutes and he started moving around. He slowly opened his eyes and I could tell he was confused about where he was. Once he saw me he sat up real quick and looked around, smiled really big and started clapping!! I'd say he was pretty happy to get to nap with mama!

No comments:
Post a Comment