Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mischievous little boy

Caden is more and more fun every day. He is also getting more and more mischievous. His favorite game in his room is to pull out all of his clothes from his dresses. The below picture was done in the amount of time it took my to go throw a dirty diaper away.

He also loves to play in my bowls in the kitchen. He loves to have it all over the kitchen floor and bang them with a spoon or spatula. I promise he has lots and lots of toys!! He would just rather play with mommy's things!


Feeding himself is his new favorite time of day!! In the past I usually fed him with a spoon but lately I have tried letting him become more and more independent.  I love watching him learn and do new things.


Caden also gets very excited while I cook dinner and get it in the oven!! He patiently waits!

And its crazy to think this time last year Caden was so small!!
 And now look at him 1 year later!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment