Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Diaper disaster

Everyone knows there is always a BIG chance you will get pee'd on with little boys. Matt and I have been very cautious with this since we've been home. But we had a really off day. In the middle of the night, when I am barely awake and functioning, before I had a chance to cover my little guy, he pee'd all over himself, his pajamas, his toy, the changing pad and the wall. Oops!! So after changing & cleaning everything the very same thing happened at his next diaper change! I really wasn't feeling like mom of the year that's for sure! But my little man didn't really seem to mind. As long as he got to eat he was quite happy and content! Then we went on our first outing to the doctor. I was prepared and had the diaper bag packed the night before and our schedule all figured out... but my little guy didn't exactly want to go by my schedule... he thought it was more fitting to eat for 15 minutes more then usual. So by the time we arrived at the doctor I was a frazzled new mom. Then while we were there Matt frantically motioned to me to come fast and our poor little guy had a blow out in his diaper! We laughed and laughed and knew we would always remember our first family outing and as crazy as it was I wouldn't change it for anything. I love my new life as a mommy!

While we were at the doctor we found out Caden is already back to his birth weight. Evidently this is sooner then most babies who exclusively nurse and I have a feeling we are going to have a little chunk on our hands! And I love it!

Matt took good care of our little guy at the doctor. He is such an amazing daddy. It makes my heart melt watching him take care of him and love on him. I always knew he was an amazing man but I fall in love with him more everyday seeing him interact with Caden. I am one blessed girl!


I am one proud mommy... if that isn't obvious enough!

Caden... your daddy sure is silly!

1 comment: