I am almost positive my baby is going through a growth spurt. The sweet little guy can't seem to eat enough and he has also been very fussy the last few days, which, for the most part had gotten much much better over the past month. But the fussiness comes and goes throughout the day. He has also started going to bed earlier the past few days. It is so true when they say as soon as you get used to something and a routine down then everything changes. I am having to learn to be much more flexible.

Caden and I went on an adventure to the vet with my parents yesterday. I try not to stay home all day long too much. Caden likes to get out and see things! So off we went. And had so much fun! He did great! He doesn't seem to notice my parents dogs yet but I'm sure one day in the near future they are going to wish he didn't notice them! I have a feeling by this time next year he will be chasing them around all over!

I also had my last wisdom tooth pulled yesterday and this one didn't go quite as smoothly as the last. I have been hurting ever since it was done with a massive headache. Thank goodness for my parents and mother-in-law who helped me out with Caden last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment