I worked on Thursday but Caden got to hang out with Nana and Pop all day. At lunch I had time to go home and see him and he was fast asleep on Pop when I got there! I did steal him away to love on him for awhile before I went back to work. And on Friday Caden and I set out to run errands and to see our friends Donna & Doni and we had so much fun visiting and catching up! Caden let them love on him and cuddle and he enjoyed every minute! When we got home we decided to try out Caden's johhny jump up, even though technically he is still too young for it. He couldn't quite figure out what to do but he did love just sitting in it!
We also moved up in diaper size this week and finally took the net out of his bathtub. Our little man is growing so fast! And he enjoyed his bath so much more now that he could kick his feet and splash around! (And I will also add that I love how Matt asks me to grab the camera and get pictures of the new things Caden is doing!!)
Then Friday night we went over to Hunie and Grandad's house to visit for a little while since Matt was off. Caden was in such a good mood! And he was also not quite sure what to do with the long sleeves we put on him. He isn't used to this cooler weather but I think he likes the change! He laughed and laughed at Hunie and Grandad when they would tickle his feet! And he was one tired little boy when we got home! He slept so good and actually slept until 10:30 this morning! Yes that is correct... he slept until 10:30 which means mama also got to sleep until then! I was shocked when I looked at the clock and also very happy! (He didn't sleep all the way through from night until then, he woke up twice to eat but would always fall right back asleep so I put him back down)
Today Hunie came over for awhile to play with Caden while I got some stuff done that I had been putting off and then I got ready for "date night" with Matt! Matt and I went to see "Courageous" with some friends and then went to eat with my long-time best friend since elementary Monica and her husband Ronnie. We had so much fun! And Caden played with Nana all night while Pop worked. Once again he was a happy boy when he got home!

Matt is at work now and Caden is fast asleep and I get time to sit and think about how truly blessed I am. I feel like I say this all the time but I am a lucky girl! God is good.
Lauren has those keys! He is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete