Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shop Shop Shop

Caden slept so good last night! I put him down at 9 and he did not wake up until 7 this morning and even then, I woke him up! Some may ask why I would wake up a sleeping baby, but, he has been so hard to get on a regular schedule so I make sure to start every day at the same time. And I am so thankful he slept so good because we had a busy busy day planned.

We went to Tyler to go Christmas shopping with Matt's mom and Caden did so good! And we did some serious shopping! I got stopped frequently by random people telling me how cute Caden is. I love that! People look amazed when they find out he is only 4 months old! I guess those chubby little cheeks and legs can be deceiving! Phylesa and I shopped til we dropped at the mall and then it was off to Academy. Since having Caden I definitely have to pace myself. The days are gone where I spent my entire day in Tyler but he did extremely well the time we were there.

As soon as we got home I fed him and we got to see Matt for about 15 minutes and then he was off to work. Caden and I played on his play mat for a little while and then got a phone call reminding me about a surprise birthday party for a friend so we were off again. It was good to see Holly and some other friends I haven't seen in awhile. And so glad they got to love on my sweet boy! The funniest moment was when Cody looked at me so serious and said he was worried that little Caden wasn't getting enough to eat! What a funny guy?!?

Once we got home from the party my parents were home from their mini-vacation in Winnie so we went straight to their house so they could love on their little buddy. Boy did Caden and I miss them while they were gone?!?! And I think the feeling was pretty mutual!

So, we finally got home to stay just in time to feed Caden and get him to bed. He was asleep in 10 minutes flat. He was one tired little boy!

And, wouldn't you know, with all of our excitement and busyness today, I didn't get one single picture?!?

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! Isn't it funny how much life changes after a baby!?

    I hope you're getting Caden on a good schedule! I know that helps alot...I never have had my kids on regular schedules, and that works for us, but I know it's helpful to know when they are going to eat and sleep everyday. I know it's tough to get something down (which is probably why I never have - ha!)...so good luck!

    ReplyDelete