Monday, December 5, 2011

Teething and giggles

The title may sound a little strange, because we certainly did not have many giggles when Caden was trying to break his first 2 teeth... but we did it! And we all survived! And now my little guy has 2 teeth, bottom center. And man are they sharp!!!


He is also doing very well with solid foods. We have tried sweet potatoes, carrots, and now on to squash. And the boy cannot get enough! He gets so excited when he see's his bowl coming towards him! He doesn't have all those rolls for nothing!! I feel very blessed to have such a good little eater.

And he loves bath time more and more! I could just eat him up when I see that sweet little chubby body!

Caden has also started doing so well sitting up! I am not brave enough to leave him sitting by himself away from me but he sits all by himself a lot lately. Then he'll turn his head back toward me and smile so big! I fall more in love with that smile every single day. And he has started laughing and giggling. I love it! Sometimes it is hard to believe he was such a fussy baby when he was just a month or two old.We had family pictures taken with Matt's family over Thanksgiving so I wanted to add a few of my favorites. It was such a cold day so we had to hurry. I guess I'm that over protective mom who doesn't want her baby out in the cold for very long!! The longer we go without an ear infection, the better!

3 comments:

  1. cute pictures! Careful not to feed Caden too many orange veggies all at once...his little nose will start turning orange :) (I know from experience - ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its crazy but true...if they eat lots of orange veggies or fruits it does turn their nose orange. No idea why!? Once my boys could eat a variety of things, I only let them have 1 orange food a day lol...

    ReplyDelete