Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I could tell from the moment Caden woke up this morning that he was not feeling good. Poor guy has had a rough time between his cold and his tooth coming through. He took a really good nap this morning and then headed to my parents house for lunch. We also tried baby food for the first time and he loved it!I'm new to all this so I have no idea how much I am supposed to feed him and someone said let him eat and he'll let you know when he is full, but this person obviously doesn't know my son. Evidently he loves to eat, or at least loves sweet potatoes!!
After lunch we headed home for another nap and then went to Matt's parents house for dinner. Matt had to work tonight but he came by on his way to work to get some goodies to get him through the night! We sure do miss him the nights he works!! Matt's grandma was also there so it was nice to get to spend some time with her.We have had a viral infection/cold going through our household for the past 2 weeks and unfortunately Hunie caught it too so she wasn't feeling too great tonight and didn't get to hug and love on Caden like she wanted. Hopefully she'll feel better soon so she can get her Caden fix!
And once Caden and I got home tonight we went back to my parents for some hot chocolate and I took some of the cutest pictures of my dad and Caden. I know I've said this before, but, I love watching the 2 of them interact!This little guy melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment