Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Matt and I celebrated our first anniversary on Sunday. It has been an amazing year and I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband. My mom offered to keep Caden all night so we could go out and not worry about needing to get home at any certain time. Matt and I went to Tyler to eat and do some shopping and Caden had a blast hanging out with Nana and Pop! I sure did miss him though! I almost called my mom at 3am to check on him because I couldn't sleep. But I am sure she is very thankful I decided to skip that phone call and go back to sleep!

We have also survived Caden's first cold... well almost. He seems to be feeling better today. But it has been a rough week around the Kerr household. I came down with a cold about a week and a half ago, then Matt got sick a few days later and then Caden. The poor thing was so stuffy. It's a miserable feeling. But we are all starting to get better. Now if only I can better at taking pictures on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment