Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tongue & Toes!

I love all the new things Caden has started doing. He recently discovered his tongue. And I can promise you that it is out of his mouth 75% of our day. And every time I try to get a picture of him sticking it out he puts it right back in and smiles! That little stinker! He has also discovered his feet and if he is laying on his back then he is holding on to his feet. I am just waiting for the day that his feet will be in his mouth but as of now I think his belly is a little too big to let that happen!

We have also decreased the amount of time we sleep. By a lot! Caden and I have regular conversations about the importance of 8-10 hours a sleep at night plus 2 good naps during the day but Caden just doesn't seen this as a priority like I do!

I feel so blessed to be able to only work part time and stay home with Caden some during the week. I love my days at home with him. I love having him by my side throughout the day whether I am cooking or folding laundry or cleaning. We just bring his play mat from room to room and we talk and giggle all day! And he is the best shopping buddy at wal-mart! He has been fussier then normal lately but I think he may have a tooth trying to come through. Poor little guy! He drools so much and all the time. When we got to wal-mart yesterday he had fallen asleep on the way and had drool coming out of his mouth onto his shirt onto the car seat strap. That is some goooood sleep!

I took a lot of pictures yesterday but I don't have my camera with me to upload them but hopefully I will make the time this weekend to update on our latest adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment