Matt keeps Caden on Monday's and stays pretty busy. To say he is getting more curious every single day is an understatement, so he really keeps us on our toes. At one point Caden was supposed to be taking a nap and when Matt looked on to check on him because he heard him making noise, he found him standing up in his crib! And he was so proud of himself!!


Then later in the evening he scooted and crawled his way to his bag of toys. I put some of the smaller ones in a bag to carry from room to room or to take with us when we go places. Caden just helped himself!!


I love that Matt and Caden have this day together. And I have a feeling, the older Caden gets, the more he is going to love his day with daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment