Saturday, March 17, 2012

Road trip

A few weeks ago Caden and I tagged along with my parents to my sweet niece, Aubrey, birthday party. Matt had to work so we packed, and then packed some more and were all set. I never imagined having to pack 3 bags alone just for him, for one night! I was so afraid of forgetting something important. He did good on the trip there. We stopped half way to get out of the car and he laughed and squealed while I gave him a snack.

Once we got there I forgot to take any pictures of him with Aubrey & Ainslea. I didn't remember my camera at all and the pictures I did get were on my phone. Also, since he had been so fussy the days prior because of his ears, I decided it may be in the best interest of everyone if we got a hotel room. I would have felt awful if he had cried and kept everyone up. Caden loved playing on the big bed with the big pillows! He had an absolute ball!

The next day Caden got to spend some great time with Uncle D and play with toys he had never seen before. He had a blast! And was wide awake the entire party! Needless to say, he was asleep before I finished backing up in the parking lot and he slept 2 and a half hours of our 3 hour drive.
Aubrey and Ainslea are so good with him and I am determined to get some pictures of the 3 of them next time we see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment