Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two peas in a pod

I'm not sure about my other mom friends, but guns scare me. The thought of my son having a gun in his hand at any point in his life scares me. But my husband if a police officer. He is also in the military police. His life is guns. Therefore, it is only fitting that he wants to teach Caden everything he knows. And there isn't anyone in this world who would be a better teacher then him. But I did give my opinion in how to stress safety OVER and OVER again!!

I will admit it was adorable watching Matt and Caden play together. And I will give the disclosure that this gun was not loaded (yes, I asked several times) Also, there is no way Caden will be around anyone who has a gun other then his daddy for a VERY long time. I'm the mom, that's my rule :)So, as my favorite guys continue to do father/son things, I will continue to pray for safety!

1 comment: