Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just the 2 of us

We had a very quiet weekend at home so I haven't had much to update on. We missed participating in 4th of July activities but we had fun staying home and bonding more with our sweet baby. But now it is just Caden and I. Matt had to go out of town for a few days for the Navy so Caden and I tearfully said goodbye. (Ok... well maybe this mama had a few more tears then Caden but I'm sure if he understood what was going on he would have been crying right along with me!) Matt has only been gone 1 night but it was a loooooong night. Nana is staying with me to keep me company and she is so good to me. I always knew my mom was great but since having Caden our bond is just that much stronger. She has been bringing me lunch and just sits and talks with me while I feed Caden or while he is sleeping. I love getting advice from her and hearing her wisdom. I am one tired mama and she has been a lifesaver since Matt left. So we will enjoy our slumber parties but I can't wait until my handsome husband comes home to us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment