We have started doing more fun things with Caden lately. We got out his play gym and he isn't quite sure how he feels about it yet. But we'll keep trying!

He hasn't been quite the fan of tummy time lately either but he has really good control of his head. I think he will be holding his own in no time!
I love photo sessions with my little guy and sitting him up. He loves to look around at everything around him. He is so alert and does not want to miss a thing! It, in fact, at times prevents him from going to sleep because he just can't stop looking around!
Okay mom... I've had enough!!
He has quickly realized bath time is fun and he loves his baths and time with his daddy! Matt usually gives Caden his bath while I straighten up the house and get everything ready for bed. I know Matt loves this time and I am pretty sure Caden does too! I love hearing Matt talk to him and sing to him. Don't tell them but sometimes I sit outside the door and listen to the interaction between them and it makes my heart so happy!
I swaddle my little guy anytime he sleeps but lately when he wakes up he has gotten himself out! He's a little magician so I may need to get daddy to show me how to get him in a little tighter to keep him swaddled and cozy! I am convinced this face is saying "mom.. you can't hold me down" 
I am just a really blessed girl. I constantly thank God for the blessings in my life and I feel so lucky. Matt and I were talking last night about how much love we have for this little boy and how we want to raise him in a Christian home and teach him to love Jesus and strive to be like Him. Ahh... how lucky I am to have a man that loves Jesus like me and desires the same things as me. Blessed is the only word I can use to describe it!
I love this!
ReplyDelete