Thursday, January 19, 2012
I have fallen in love
I fall in love with Caden more every single day. I love that he has started reaching for me whenever he wants me to hold him. I love how he may be fussy when he is in his crib but as soon as I peak my head in to look at him he grins really big. As much as I wish I could sleep all night long I do love when I wake up that he smiles so big and just wants me to hold him. There are times when I am rocking him for a nap and I am thinking about everything that I need to be doing (laundry, cleaning bathrooms, etc) but lately I have decided to put all of that off because I know he won't always let me hold and rock him. I love watching him play and he starts clapping just because he is so happy. I love how happy he gets when he takes a bath and the way he looks up with me with water all over his face and smiles so big and squeals with excitement. I could go on for hours about all the things I love about him but most of all, I love that God chose me to be his mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment