He was a huge help with the laundry! He had fun eating my socks and waving them around like a flag. We also went to wal-mart for our weekly shopping trip. And Friday night we went to dinner before Matt went to Ft. Worth for the weekend for the Navy.
Saturday morning he decided to get our day off to an early start again. Then we went to Tyler to do some shopping with Dee. And unfortunately I forgot my camera. But Caden was so good. He is such a good little shopper. One of the dressing rooms we were in had a nice lounge chair so he sat in that and would clap when Dee tried something on!
Speaking of clapping, he just started doing that this week. Most of the time he does it for no apparent reason. I first noticed it last Wednesday when he was sitting on the floor and I was in the kitchen watching him and he was just clapping away. Since then he does it on a regular basis. And he smiles so big! I have fallen more in love with his smiles this weekend!Today we woke up and got ready for church in record time. Caden's favorite nursery worker was in the nursery today so he loved every minute I'm sure! He loves Mrs. Valerie! And after church we went to Matt's parents house for lunch and play time with Hunie. Once we got home Caden took a short nap but woke up really congested. I am hoping it is just allergies and he isn't getting sick.
Matt finally got home to us tonight and we were both so excited! We sure do miss him when he's gone!
He was really sooo good in the nursery! And he kept making a squealing noise with a silly face, and would wait for me to do it back at him! Im in there again this coming Sunday so I hope we get to play again!
ReplyDelete